My survival kit would consist of a portable DVD player and Survivor Man DVD's, maybe matches.
Id say if I was stranded somewhere without any food or shelter I would be a little depressed to. Seems like it would be as much a part of the situation and another obstacle in survival.
GO VOLS
My survival kit would consist of a portable DVD player and Survivor Man DVD's, maybe matches.
of course, but he is the one wanting to shiver his butt off. Just something I'm not wanting to do personally, but more power to him for doing that.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My survival kit would consist of a portable DVD player and Survivor Man DVD's, maybe matches. The Elton John box set for sure.</div></div>
LOL
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rank_Stranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My survival kit would consist of a portable DVD player and Survivor Man DVD's, maybe matches. The Elton John box set for sure.</div></div>
LOL, You too? I love him</div></div>
Really?
Les is 1000 times better than Bear and Elton John
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Elton in a gay club. Les with a club? r13 you crack me up. I disagree with most you say.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks